Travel: Tallahassee

Posted on Oct 14, 2014



Hello everyone! This is just a brief update on what's been going on since September:
Alex came to visit for about a week and we went to the Wildlife Park/Zoo. I went kayaking a couple of times and I went to "da club" for the first time. Sadly rock climbing became too expensive ($10 a week to practice!) so hopefully I'll join next semester once I get a job andddd lastly I went to school during a tornado watch. I mean... I thought they would cancel class when a tree fell in front or one of the parking garages but no, I had to trek through the rain all day lol.
Soo so far I've been sticking to going to school, going out with Mishelle on weekends and repeat but I'd like to narrow down which clubs I'd really like to join...so many choices. Also next week I have two exams ahh so maybe I should study a bit now...but I'll most likely catch up on some blogs and work on it later tonight.

Oh...and did you guys catch that huge Forever 21 sale last night???? 50% off sale items and free shipping for everything!
  1. Why did that F21 sale had to happen when I can't spend much :O ;'(
    Anyways lovely pictures :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyy my boyfriend's name is Alex! I've wanted to try out rock climbing. Sadly there's no place nearby but I'm sure it'd be a treat to go. I knew a couple of couples that would go together and would always look adorable.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmfao @ 'da club' haha :)
    Good luck on with your exams. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your exams and thank you for sharing this fun pictures that what have you been doing for the last month. fab hair.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the 1st picture looks wonderful! Where is it!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! At the Tallahassee Museum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. rocking climbing how cool! great pics Olivia and you and Alex look so cute together! x

    ReplyDelete